Monday, August 31, 2009

The Blood Had An Issue

Yesterday during the morning sermon, my pastor mentioned "The woman with an issue of blood had an 'issue'".

You know, her very source of life was her blood...just like you and me...we need our blood to survive... But her blood had an issue.

We should always be able to allow the blood to be transfused from us to others in need. But...when there is an issue of blood or an infection of blood, doctors will not allow a transfusion.

I just wonder what issues I have that causes my life-source(the blood) to be stopped from flowing properly to those in need. Sometimes I'm jealous--and that stops the proper flow. Sometimes I get my feelings hurt--that stops it. Sometimes I allow bitterness to creep in, and sometimes I just don't feel like dealing...all that causes me to have an "issue" with my life-source(the blood).

It's true that the blood reaches to the highest mountain, and it flows to the lowest valley. But I must make a choice. If I want to walk in life, I have to stop what I'm doing that causes the issue.
If I really want what I have to effect others, I have to make the choice to clean up my issue, so what I have can be transferred to others who need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment