Monday, September 14, 2009

I've felt Jesus tugging on my yoke for awhile, and I kept plowing, and dragging Him along, and all the time He was saying stop and listen to me...i'm trying to help you...i'm trying to teach you something...you are gonna hurt yourself, you are gonna wear yourself out... But I kept plowing...and even harder i plowed...

Now i'm finding myself in a place where i have to back up and regroup. Thankfully though i'm still yoked with Him. He has never left, and He's just glad i'm finally listening...and I'm glad i'm finally listening.

Even when i'm broken, if i am just yoked with Him, i'm ok. If I'll listen to him i'm ok. If i'll plow His way, i'll be ok. I love Him so much. He is wonderful!

I will try hard to listen to you, Father, from now on. i'm sorry i thought i knew more than you...i didn't...i was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment